5 Must-Read Harvard Business Review Articles In September
The Enterprisers Project, September 1st, 2020
September 13, 2020,
Volume 270, Issue 2
Check out these five thought-provoking HBR articles, curated especially for CIOs and IT leaders
Carla Rudder writes in The Enterprisers Project,
"Each month, through our partnership with Harvard Business Review, we refresh our business library for CIOs with five new HBR articles we believe CIOs and IT leaders will value highly. The curated pieces below are available now through the end of September.
- How to lead your team past the peak of a crisis
- Why criticism is good for creativity
- Create a productivity workflow that works for you
- Don't let teamwork get in the way of agility
- Build a culture that aligns with people's values
Read on for details..."
Read More ...