5 Must-Read Harvard Business Review Articles In October
Harvard Business Review, October 1st, 2019
October 1, 2019,
Volume 259, Issue 1
Check out these five thought-provoking HBR articles, curated especially for CIOs and IT leaders
"Each month, through our partnership with Harvard Business Review, we refresh our business library for CIOs with five new HBR articles we believe CIOs and IT leaders will value highly. These curated pieces are available now through the end of October.
- Why talented people fail under pressure
- Don't be the boss who talks too much
- 7 ways to set up a new hire for success
- How to keep digital distractions from killing your creativity
- Will AI reduce gender bias in hiring?
Read on for details.
Read More ...