Gramps Bar - Miami
Nerd Nite is a monthly event during which several folks give fun-yet-informative presentations across all disciplines - while the audience drinks along. It's like the Discovery Channel... with beer!
This month's speakers and topics:
- The Empowering Sport of Roller Derby by Jessica "Shakesfear" Giraldo
- The Great War and the Minefield by Michael T. Moore
- From Yo-Yo Salesman to Miami City Commissioner: How I Got Involved in Local Politics and Why You Should, Too - by Miami City Commissioner Ken Russell
Schedule for the night:
- 4:00 - 7:00 Happy Hour
- 6:00 - 7:00 Fun and games
- 7:30 Presentations begin
- 9:30 Double Stubble (Gramps's weekly drag show)
Hosted by Melissa From Nerd Nite Miami
Read More ...