5 Must-Read Harvard Business Review Articles In July
The Enterprisers Project, July 1st, 2019
July 1, 2019,
Volume 256, Issue 1
Check out these five thought-provoking HBR articles, curated especially for CIOs and IT leaders
"Each month, through our partnership with Harvard Business Review, we refresh our business library for CIOs with five new HBR articles we believe CIOs and IT leaders will value highly. These curated pieces are available now through the end of July...."
- How to become an inclusive leader
- 4 things to do before a tough conversation
- How to read the room before a meeting or presentation
- Why too much team harmony can kill creativity
- How big companies should scout new technologies
Read on for details.
Read More ...