"Check out these five thought-provoking HBR articles, curated especially for CIOs and IT leaders,"
suggests Carla Rudder
The Enterprisers Project.
"Each month, through our partnership with Harvard Business Review, we refresh our business library for CIOs with five new HBR articles we believe CIOs and IT leaders will value highly. These curated pieces are available now through the end of March.
- How to motivate yourself when you're just not feeling work
- What to do if your career is stalled and you don't know why
- How to combine data models to make better decisions
- Are you a micromanager - or an under-manager?
- How to avoid superficial data analyses
Read on for details.
Read More ...