Which Analytics And BI Technologies Will Be The Highest Priority In 2019?
Business 2 Community, January 9th, 2019
January 9, 2019,
Volume 250, Issue 2
- 82% of enterprises are prioritizing analytics and BI as part of their budgets for new technologies and cloud-based services.
- 54% say AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) are also a high investment priority.
- 50% of enterprises say their stronger focus on metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) company-wide are a major driver of new investment in analytics and BI.
- 43% plan to both build and buy AI and machine learning applications and platforms.
- 42% are seeking to improve user experiences by automating discovery of data insights and 26% are using AI to provide user recommendations.
These and many other fascinating insights are from the recent TDWI Best Practices Report, BI and Analytics in the Age of AI and Big Data...
Read More ...